Sunday 1 May 2016

Loneliness you cant bear

When you watch romantic movies, and you are so aware that every scene were just fantasies. Listen to love songs, your mind telling you there's no such person alive in this world~my world. Can anyone understand what kind of life i have been living in ?
Many times, iam angry to God, why?
When i 1st met him, i was size xs, i weight 45kg. Today everything change, and why is it my fault? If marriage supposed to be blessings and childbirth supposed to be wonderful womanhood experience, why doesnt he appreaciate?
why this body keeps feeling extreme tired, it change into a horrible shape, it no longer holds and you are incapable of bringin anything back.
I hate my life, i really do.
looking at my reflection, i have only why's which never been answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment