Tuesday 16 August 2016

Its soo tiring, not enough sleep. Morning preparing my kid to school, when she come home, i didnt get to sit and sip a glass of water. Quickly go out, purposely bring out the small stoller so that i need not to carry my baby, Yet! one great man always mess with my plan. Fine. i carry her, iam sooo tired!!! i quckily wanna go home, yet he said need to run to town, then reach the town he didnt bring the keys.
Baby already so sleepy but didnt want to sleep in her car seat. iam soo tired...i have to hold my phone along the way,it was so damn long. Iam thirsty. Iam sleepy. My hand and so sore.
ok. i got home, quckily ran upstair to change diaper. I thought somebody would follow up and give me a hand. but nope.
i got no wet tissue at all. and i cant stand up coz my hands and feet are stuck holding my baby so that she doesnt flip over, which her pup already quite a mess.
They just went out straight away...
how devastated i feel?
i really dont know why...
i couldnt shout. i couldnt cry. i couldnt angry nor vent my anger out. There, he doesnt care, you are not allowed thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment